Our safety ideology requires a 360 degree approach, involving three key components.
1Comprehensive Safety and Health Program
- Over the past decade, our Worker’s Compensation claims have ranked the lowest in industry standards, resulting in Experience Modification Rates (EMR) well below the industry average. Instrumental to our success is an unwavering commitment to loss control through an effective Safety and Health program that includes Management Commitment, Employee Involvement, Worksite Analysis, Hazard Assessment, Training and a substantial investment in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- These are just some of the reasons that our safety program has earned us a score of 100% on the ISNetworld site (www.isnetworld.com).
- At Phoenix we recognize that clear safety communication not only eliminates potential misunderstandings, it proactively removes roadblocks, boosts project efficiency and fast tracks goals every step of the way. To this end, we provide our clients with weekly work schedules and continually keep them in the loop regarding progress.
- Maintaining an open line of communication also helps to facilitate clearance requests and approvals.
- Finally, we invite and encourage our clients to contact our staff of safety professional regarding any safety concerns, questions or requests.
- Compliance: Safety compliance is an ongoing ideology and practice. The intent and enforcement of compliance is required on every contract, every project and from every person. We provide strict compliance oversight of our employees and subcontractors. Our safety program recognizes the need to coordinate weekly work schedules with members of your team, as we commonly work with customer assigned and designated safety compliance individuals both on and off site. As common practice, safety audits are the principle means of proactively identifying and mitigating potential hazards. Most importantly, performing routine safety audits enables us to promptly take the necessary steps to eliminate, reduce or minimize the conditions that lead to accidents and injuries. Our commitment runs deep. Our on-staff and contracted safety professionals provide ongoing, impartial evaluations of our personnel, performance and work conditions.