Established in August of 2000, Phoenix Communications is a leading provider of fiber optic construction services to the telecommunications industry and municipalities throughout the northeastern United States.
Employing more than 100 people in Massachusetts we currently service over 150 customers. From telecommunications giants, to state entities, to cities and towns across New England, our qualified staff, resources and expertise have helped us to become a market leader in advanced fiber development.
Our comprehensive suite of services includes:
- Project Management
- Underground and aerial construction
- Trenching and Micro-Trenching
- Fiber optic and copper cable installation
- Electrical Services
- Equipment installation
- OTDR and Power Meter Testing,
- PIM and Sweep Testing,
- Fiber Characterization Testing,
- 24 x 7 network maintenance.
- Phoenix Communications has been an approved Massachusetts telecommunications prime contractor (through the Department of Capital Asset Management) since 2011.DCAM Contract ID Number: 2758MA Contract Vendor Code: VC000307477
- Phoenix Communications is an approved contractor for National Grid, certified through ISNetworld. ISNetworld is the global resource for connecting corporations with safe, reliable contractors in capital intensive industries.ISNetworld ID Number: 400-157870Contractor Grade: A
- Phoenix Communications has a Master Service Agreement with MassDOT for equipment, parts and services as related to Telecommunications.Contract Number: 60591